2020 Junior Oztag Summer Competition
TEAM REGISTRATIONS HAVE CLOSED
Due to the early finish in Term 1 from COVID-19, the remainder of the season is scheduled to start on 9th September.
Some teams can add new players NOW. Due to limited numbers in some teams, extra registrations will be taken prior to and on the 9th September, cost is $100. If players played in Term 1 and still have not registered, they cannot play until $120 is paid.
How to register online?
1. Log into www.sportfix.net OR Click the link below
2. Enter TAMWORTH or 2340
3. Click Juniors: TAMWORTH & Port Mac
4. Click green button: Join team.
5. Enter the invitation code (if unsure contact Katrina)
6. Enter email OR create a new account
7. Click green button, Register Now
8. Enter Personal details.
9. Enter Voucher code AND credit card as $20 is still to pay. ( if you don’t have a cc, balance of $20 MUST be paid at ground)
10. Click submit registration.
Individual registrations can be made online HERE:
Competition Starts Wednesday 12th February and will continue on 9th September.
16 weeks of competition (inc. Trial 1 & 2 – 1st 2 week’s to assist committee with grading plus 2 weeks of finals.) 12 Rounds to accumulate points for finals.
All game times commence at 4.15 pm and 5.00 pm.
Primary School Competition and MiNiTaG games are played on Wednesday afternoons. (6yrs and Under – 12yrs & Under)
High School Mixed Competition are played on Thursday afternoons. (14yrs and 16yrs)
Divisions will consist of a maximum of 12 – 14 teams.
Minimum of 10 players per team per division.
Want to use your Active Kids Voucher?
Yes, you can do that.
If used for MiNiTaG it will cover Term 1 and Term 4 Competitions.
Registration is $120 this year (this includes a playing shirt), payment and registration is done online. *You will be able to enter your Voucher number and pay $20 online. *from Tuesday 28th Jan
There will be Registration Days at the ground too, Thursday 30th Jan & Wednesday 5th February.